[oletrucks] Re: Edsel Pics

To: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Edsel Pics
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:17:20 -0700
I think it's amazing how a well restored vehicle, even something fairly
common (not talking abt yours-Edsels ARE NOT common) , can really look like
a jewel. There are abt 25-30 old trucks and cars I would love to have. IH
WestCoasts, Autocars, (how many in YOUR neighborhood?!), 37 Chevy truck or
car- the list goes on. But I'm 66, I think I only have time for ONE! An
early 50's GMC. Bob K (Thanks for the photos, Dane)