Re: [oletrucks] 1954 Chevy 3100 Dash - link to my website with

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1954 Chevy 3100 Dash - link to my website with
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:06:05 EDT
   I have a Truck  "tech" page with the '50's artwork of 55-59 TF dash, and a
'54 dash , if you wish to see what I copied out of an old Parts Interchange
style book. Here's the link :

       <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/chevy.html";>http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/chevy.html</A>

  This will give you some idea of what it looks like. Not a really good
closeup, but it shows all the knobs, etc, and labels them according to their
function. Same with the TF dash, it's there too. As well as electric wipers for
55-59. Hope this helps some.

  Jerry Casper
 '55 TF Suburban project