Re: [oletrucks] HEI

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HEI
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:34:07 -0500
That's the O'Reilly's I would go to.  They may not have the HEI but judging
from the name they probably have the real stuff . . .

BobK
51 3600 5-window (in pieces)
Arnaudville, LA

                      "william

                      moldenhauer"               To:       "JTatum"
<806@earthlink.net>, "'Ole Truckers'"
                      <wmh678@worldnet.at         <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                      t.net>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  Re: [oletrucks] HEI

                      owner-oletrucks@aut

                      ox.team.net

                      06/24/03 12:23 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "william

                      moldenhauer"

The only O'reillys by me is a bar.
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.