Re: [oletrucks] Sheet metal cutting

To: klehmann@bentonrea.com, chanak80@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sheet metal cutting
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:25:26 +0000
Danny
The cutoff disks are what I use, too. I bought a oxy/axc torch and priced a
plasma cutter. A cheap plasma rig cost $1400. I buy 4 1/2 disks and use them
in my electric grinder. They cost $1.98 at Home Depot, cut smooth with no
distortion. I use them for cutting ange & square tubing for brackets & motor
mounts. no clean up of the cuts.
Kurt
59 3100 project