Re: [oletrucks] rad and heat

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rad and heat
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
One more data point...I had the radiator on my 86 Chevy pickup recored by a
truck shop
(ie, they do pickups but also do big trucks as well) about 6 years ago...maybe
longer.
It has held fine since...never a leak.  If anything, I have a slightly hard
time getting
the truck up to temperature now, especially in the winter.

Maybe look into getting a shop oriented towards the bigger trucks to do the
recoring.

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN