Re: [oletrucks] tee shirts

To: <Jeffros54@cs.com>, <Jay1beejb@aol.com>, <wayne@chevytrucks.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tee shirts
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:28:55 -0700
Thanks for all the work, Wayne.  I bought two extra shirts as gifts for a
couple of friends who help me with my '55.  They were very pleased and said
thay would be happy to be honorary oletruckers.  I didn't mention that next
weekend I'll be needing help scraping 45 years of mud off  the frame.  Harry