Re: [oletrucks] Fwd: [old-chevy-truck] Truck Moving

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fwd: [old-chevy-truck] Truck Moving
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:35:05 -0700
Where is Eagle CO?  I got my last truck from Texas, but Colorado is closer.
What hours does the posse work?  I don't want any trouble....

More important than how you load the trailer is where you unload it.  If its
rust-free I'll give you the directions you need, and even help you get it
off the trailer.