Re: [oletrucks] Truck Moving

To: steve@OldSub.com, kruc@adelphia.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Moving
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:51:45 -0600
Stevie you Dog,

I have a nice tree in Eagle that I would like to show to you and your kind
(California, Texas, what's the difference?).  It has a stout branch about 20
feet high that is parallel to the ground.   Be a sport and bring about 50
feet of 3/4" hemp rope too, OK Buddy?

The Posse is now formed.  Many members work at the big tent thing so you or
your kind cannot arrive undetected.  If you feel lucky, punk, then come on
down.  The welcome wagon is ready.  Feel free to haul out as many F*#ds as
you want though.  We'll even help you load them.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window