RE: [oletrucks] Ammeter question - now a horn question.

To: "Bruce Kettunen" <bekett@uslink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Ammeter question - now a horn question.
From: "Parkinson, Rob" <Rob_Parkinson@jdedwards.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:27:29 -0600
Thanks to all who responded to my ammeter question - I got some great answers
and hope to hook everything up this weekend.
I do have one other question. The horn. There's a wire which exits the steering
column and goes to the horn relay. What happens to it after it enters the
steering column?
I have removed the steering wheel and see no evidence of it.  It seems there
would be no way for it to get by the steering wheel bearing anyway - pretty
tight fit.  I was thinking it maybe came right up through the center shaft, but
there's no hole. The horn button shows evidence of a solder where I would think
the wire would have to come, but.........
Hornless in Denver - any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Rob