Re: [oletrucks] The T-shirt arrived in the middle east, link to

To: lane495@mwsi.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net, wayne@chevytrucks.org
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The T-shirt arrived in the middle east, link to
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 11:22:48 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/03 6:39:11 PM Central Daylight Time, lane495@mwsi.net
writes:

> Hi all-
>     Thanks again for this generous gift you have given Roger.  It arrived
> today.  He wanted me to thank all of you for it and Wayne & Connie for the
> CDs. One of the guys with a camera took pictures and sent them to me.  I
> have put these up on the web.
> Here is the URL:  http://www.generationsales.com/_P/OleTrucks.htm
> Hopefully he will be home soon and we can resume work on the '56.
>
> Patricia
> '56 Sedan Delivery (Half-breed)

 Patricia,
 Glad to see the T-shirt put a smile on his face. Most important, I'm glad to
see/hear that he is safe. You might want to tell him to put in a request for
a new helmet. Seems the one he has is a little to tight, as it's put a shinny
spot on top of him :>)
 I hope Wayne's not real busy cause after his General sees that shirt, he'll
be calling Wayne with an order to make it standard issue for all the troops.
Good Luck, and hope he's home soon.
Patrick A. Hollister '58 step
West Burlington, IA.