Re: [oletrucks] For you fellow Hackers out there

To: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] For you fellow Hackers out there
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:19:10 -0700
Just think, with one of these LOOOOWWWW trucks, you wouldn't need lights-
you'd make all the light in the world by scraping along the highway.hhmm.
Reminds me of my adventures driving a mini-van along the rocks looking for
archeology sites  when we were rehabbing Roosevelt Dam. My boss was too lazy
to put the paperwork in so our department could justify a 4X4. Just don't
ever stop at the BOTTOM of a big hill! BK