Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more/Dodge Dakota

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more/Dodge Dakota
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:09:59 -0700
Someone mentioned that the newer style Dodge Dakota pick up seats have the
seatbelts/shoulder harnesses  built in. Does anyone have the dimensions for
these? If not, I will probably go measure one, and send the info to Wayne.
(Do we pay Wayne a stipend as a consultant? It seems he does a lot of work
on our behalf!!)   Bob K