Re: [[oletrucks] Cab Corner Rock Deflector]

To: <dcvjrv@covad.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [[oletrucks] Cab Corner Rock Deflector]
From: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:12:43 -0700
My '59 came with only one of these on the passenger side, I now have two new
ones to install that I got from the Truck Stop.

I'm sending a pic of where mine was when I got it, it was put in with sheet
metal screws, I think.  I don't know if the pic will make it to the list, but
I hope that it makes it to you.

Scot