[oletrucks] Eastern Washington car show!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Eastern Washington car show!
From: "Donald Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:15:58 -0700
Hey guys, if anyone is interested we are having our All Cities Classics Car
Show here in Othello,Wash tomorrow (Saturday July 19th). It's a nice little
car show in a Park on the grass. We  usually have about 100-125 cars and
trucks. There are lots of giveaways and a pretty good sum for the poker run
winners.  My wife and I will be in a booth selling pop. I have to warn you
it is supposed to be around 100 degrees though.  Thanks,

Don Simmons