Re: [oletrucks] Ole Truck Show

To: <Borrico50@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ole Truck Show
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:42:16 -0500
Just received this Tuesday 7/15 (your timing is great!)  I will forward you,
off line, the HTML version of the email.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/

4th Annual Southwest Chevy-GMC Truck Roundup

Hosted by Pickups N Panels of North Texas
Make sure you have September 12 - 13 on your calendar. You don't want to
miss this years show.

With all the great things happening this year like...Friendly Chevrolet's
(www.friendlychevy.com) sponsorship and GM showcasing one of the
SSR's...before they hit the dealerships. The show is going to be the best
yet. Not to mention YOUR chance to win a complete running 383 LT1 built by
www.strokermotor.com.

The show will be held in the beautiful Farmers Branch Historical Park once
again for 2003. This is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever
attend a show at. The park includes the 1st Train Depot that was in Farmers
Branch as well as a
       1920's Marathon Gas Station. And a number of other antique buildings

Early registration and Poker Run on Friday September 12th. Saturday show
time is 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Awards ceremony will begin at 4:00 PM.

See our website for more details

www.pickupsnpanels.com