[oletrucks] Re: Bow Tie Mirrors

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Bow Tie Mirrors
From: Joe Way <joe@brakecylinder.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:34:16 -0700
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:25:50 -0600, you wrote:

>From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: [oletrucks] rear view mirror
>
>in 2000 I bought a bow tie shaped rear view mirror for my truck
>at the last show I was at ( yes pat with my truck)
>some one wanted to know where to get one and I can't remember or find in any
>catalog where I bought it has
>any one else seen this?
>Bill   48'chevy pick-up
============================
Those were manufactured by friends of mine at
http://www.allsalesmfg.com

but GM's lawyers got nervous, I think because they were not day/night,
and revoked their license for the mirrors several years ago.

My understanding at the time, which may have been wrong, was that they
were allowed to exhaust their stock of materials before ceasing
manufacture. It is possible that they may have a few left...might be
worth a phone call to find out.

Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way