Re: [oletrucks] Questions, Questions

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Questions, Questions
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:04:02 -0700
In the mid 60's I knew a person who had a Perkins (Brit) 4 cyl diesel engine
in a Jeep, which I believe was a factory option. It worked quite well, but
was used to move small travel trailers around a lot. Never went on the road.
And I think you can buy Toyota Landcruisers with a 6 cylinder diesel, just
not in the USA. Too much prejudice against diesels here.  Smoky, noisy,
great fuel mileage and pulling power. Bob K in PHX, AZ.