[oletrucks] HELP,,,,I'M BROKEN

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] HELP,,,,I'M BROKEN
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:28:54 EDT
 For some reason, I'm not receiving any mail from the list. As of 10:15 CDT I
have responded to several members from the list that have responded to me
directly (thanks guys for your help), but each one sent a copy to the list, and
I'm not getting anything from the list. I just checked my emails settings, and
it's set open for all mail. Several of you responded to my earlier post so I
know I'm still on the list (I think?) Any ideas what's going on? HELP I'm
having ol truck withdrall. Mig where are you when I need you!!!!!!

Patrick A. Hollister '58 step
West Burlington, IA.