[oletrucks] Optima Battery?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Optima Battery?
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:19:48 -0400
i put one of those optimas in my jeep and put the old one out of the jeep
into the 55 (wanted to keep the vintage look going). as for the optima,
great battery.
steve
55 tf gmc

From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Optima Battery?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:14:03 -0700

They're used a lot in real rough 4X4ing. I think mainly because of they're
rugged construction. Bob K