Re: [oletrucks] MII springs

To: c_tom@bellsouth.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] MII springs
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:26:07 EDT
     Tom,
 I used the TCI M II front-end with the standard spindles, verus the drop
spindles, they want you to use. I didn't want a big drop in the front end
either.
My front still dropped about 4". Using bigger or heavier springs in the MII
will not affect the ride height that much. The V-8 springs that they are
talking about are just that. They are heavier to support the added weight of a
V-8.
With a MII kit, ride height is more determined by the position of the
crossmember/hanging point of lower A-arms, than by the springs.
 Good Luck with your project,

Patrick A. Hollister '58 step
West Burlington, IA.