[oletrucks] Do a lot of you Guys start out with old chevys with lots of

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Do a lot of you Guys start out with old chevys with lots of
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:06:16 EDT
Do a lot of you Guys start out with old chevys with lots of body work ? With
both lower cowl panels to replace and both rear cab corners to replace along
wit other places in need of  lots of repair i just courious if others get
thereself into such projects? plus i have about a 4" hole rusted in my frame
right
in front of my driverside rear leaf spring .

    Thanks

Steve Rushing
                                                                      Ocala
Florida