[oletrucks] Re: Storage Moisture Removal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Storage Moisture Removal
From: "Brian Krieger" <btk@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:27:31 -0500
Blaine,

I bought a large carbag to store my truck for the winter as I have no dry
heated garage space.  Bought it last year and it seems to work very well.  The
same company sells a large container of the dessicant they supply for sucking
up the moisture.  They sell a 10 lb. cylinder you can re-use.  Go to
www.carbag.com for details.

Brian Krieger
1956 1324  Port Moody, BC
--