Re: [oletrucks] Steering Parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering Parts
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:56:46 -0500
Joseph,

      I don't have the parts that you need, but there is what appears to be
a really great junkyard in Stillwater, OK. They have LOTS of old cars and
trucks. I've never been able to be in Stillwater when this yard was open so
I don't know much about their prices.  This junk yard is south of
Stillwater on a side road off of Hwy 177 (sorry that I cannot remember
exactly where or the junk yard name).

BobK
51 3600 5-window (in pieces)
Arnaudville, LA

                      Joseph Brancheck

                      <jbrancheck@yahoo.c        To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                      om>                        cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [oletrucks] Steering
Parts
                      owner-oletrucks@aut

                      ox.team.net

                      08/19/03 04:47 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Joseph Brancheck

I'm in need of steering parts for my half ton 1952
Chevy Carryall. I need steering arms.  I hope I am
calling them by the proper neme.  They bolt to the
inside of the spindle at one end and accept the tie
rod ends at the end.  I'm in north central Oklahoma
(Garfield County).  Anybody close by?

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com