RE: [oletrucks] 1959 Long Bed Fleetside Bumper Headaches

To: "Karen Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1959 Long Bed Fleetside Bumper Headaches
From: "mjn" <mjn@martinnee.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:55:53 -0600
I have been told the stepside brackets won't work.  My 58 fleetside has a
non factory bumper on it and I have finally found a parts truck with a
factory bumper on it.  The 58 and 59 fleetside factory bumpers are hard to
find.  So the brackets are probably hard to find also.  I'll keep my eye out
for some brackets.  They probably wouldn't be hard or expensive to have
fabricated at a local machine shop.

Martin