Re: [oletrucks] Traction problems

To: Tezzme2@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Traction problems
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:08:46 -0700
I think I'd invest in some good shocks. And how is your clutch? A rough
clutch can be a real problem for smooth starts. But check your shocks-jump
on one corner, and see if the rig bounces. If it does, you need new shocks.
If it snubs pretty well right away, the shocks are okay.And I wonder if you
have too much power and too light a rear end-too lightly loaded. When I
worked for the Corps of Engineers , we put 300-400 lbs of sand in the bed
because the rear wheels would spin everytime we were in slippery
stuff-grass, mud , snow, ice, etc.  Bob K in PHX, AZ.