[oletrucks] Palouse days show

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Palouse days show
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 08:04:41 -0700
Hi all!

Big show in Palouse, Washington. Last year had more than 150 autos.

Sat the 13th in Palouse's city park.

Entry is $10. Trophies in each class and they are arranged by decade
(stock/mod).

Dash plaques, door prizes, goodie bags (billed as possibly the largest in
the northwest), poker walk, kids coloring contest, main street parade.

For more info contact Mike Milano @ mike@palousedays.com

If you need a place to wash up the rig or to crash. Drop me a line. I live
15-20 minutes from the show entrance.

See you there.

- Ryan