Re: [oletrucks] Does anyone know of a Ford forum site that is

To: "Karen Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>, <Tezzme2@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Does anyone know of a Ford forum site that is
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:39:51 -0700
At GoodGuys in Puyallup in July there was an AD panel with a Ford motor in
it.  At the Unfinished Nationals over Labor Day weekend there was an AD
pickup with a Ford motor.  I'll admit I find the idea almost offensive, but
then no one gives a second thought to a Chevy motor in a Ford.  I think some
guys get off on surprising and offending us.

I've never owned a Ford and don't plan to ever own one.