Re: [oletrucks] Suburban Seats AD vs TF

To: IDPHR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Suburban Seats AD vs TF
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:33:56 -0700 (PDT)
1--I know that they are different and don't just bolt in; howver it may just be
the
floor mounting pattern, but I doubt it.

2--I've never seen a TF and an AD Suburban together at the same time along with
the back
seats to make the actual comparison.

3--If someone on the list that has an AD Sub with those seats would like to
collaborate
with me on comparing dimensions, I would be glad to provide the details on the
TF 2nd
and 3rd seats.

I hope to do the restoration on mine seats this fall and so they are out of
storage and
back in my garage/shop.

Mark Noakes