[oletrucks] Followup: (Vintage Air)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Followup: (Vintage Air)
From: Lee Glenn <lglenn11@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:44:27 -0500
Well, I thought I'd share this followup.  Most likely as a result of my
earlier post describing my frustration, I received several calls from
Rick Love from Vintage Air.  He was very helpful.

If you remember my previous post, I bought Vintage's ProLine brackets
and pulleys for a 350 V8 (as well as their A/C-Heat-Defrost unit).  The
frustration part came when I tried to make everything align properly.
 Rick asked what we needed and overnighted some custom spacers to us.
 While I still had to modify quite a bit, I'd have to say his service to
me was exemplary.

At this moment, I'm in the process of painting and had to tear
everything down again but I think we'll have everything aligned when the
final build-up happens.  Thanks, oletruckers,  for the sympathetic emails.

My original post follows.
-Lee '49 3600
Indianola, Iowa