[oletrucks] seat restoration

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] seat restoration
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:01:48 -0700 (PDT)
someone had given me info previously on where to find seat restoration
items...like jute
padding wires, material, etc...and of course, it's been a while so I lost it.

what vendors are people using these days?

I want to do a set of TF sub seats in one of the Cameo pattern and colors,
which means
that I can't just buy seat covers anywhere since none of the sub seats are
directly
compatible with the pickup bench; however I want the correct color, look, and
feel.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes