Re: [oletrucks] '52 Burb floor covering

To: PWeee@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '52 Burb floor covering
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:00:34 -0700 (PDT)
I've been looking for many years and never came up with anything for the TF
Suburban.
There was a rumor that the material used in the back of the 55-57 Nomad was
close to
correct.  I've since heard that it is nothing like it other than that it is a
mat for
the rear...depends on your definition of "close to correct", I guess.

Since my 58 Sub is more of a restification than a restoration, I finally
decided to go a
totally different direction and use wood plank flooring over the plywood in the
back
instead of the mat.

Good luck,

Mark Noakes