[oletrucks] 46 chevy for sale?

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 chevy for sale?
From: paul goldstein <wurlitzer46@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:03:12 -0700 (PDT)
Have moved cross country and looks like must say
goodbye to my long term project truck. Its a 46 Chevy
half ton, all original, rebuilt 216, been sitting a
few years, needs restoration but was my daily driver a
few years back. Complete, some extra parts, asking
$3000 obo. Located in New Hampshire, email for pics or
details
thanks
Paul