[oletrucks] 1957 TF Fuel Pump

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1957 TF Fuel Pump
From: Marvint1957@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:32:36 EDT
I am currently switching my 235/4 speed over to a 350/350 drivetrain.  What
application fuel pump will give me the "inlet" facing back towards the engine.

The other part I cannot seem to come up with is a vacuum tree mounted in the
intake manifold behind the carb.  I need 4 vacuum lines ( Distributor,
Aftermarket Heater door, Power brakes and the Transmission).  I could fabricate
this
but would rather keep the engine uncluttered.

Marvin Thomas
Marvint1957@aol.com
57 Chevy 1/2 Ton
56 Chevy Burb