Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone? Try Hershey, PA ! LOL

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone? Try Hershey, PA ! LOL
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:13:14 EDT
  I was there Friday, awesome day! No rain, partly sunny, crisp 60's temp,
VERY unusual for Hershey this time of year ! NO rain! LOL. I spent most of the
day looking for AMC Gremlin, Hornet, Pacer, and misc. AMC stuff, but I did pick
up a nice wall poster-sized Chevy advertisement for the '57 Chevy Trucks,
probably a dealership item. Got it for $10, still in good shape, color was
excellent. That was the only Task Force item I got, everything else was AMC
except
for some Desoto hubcaps and some repro rubber horn bulbs. I didn't see any TF
or AD trucks in the Car Corral, saw quite a few other things! All in all, a
wonderful day, wish I had more time ( and money! ). Oh well, when I hit the
lotto...

Jerry in VA
'55 Chevy Suburban