Re: [oletrucks] What is this?????

To: "The Browns" <armory@swbell.net>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What is this?????
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:01:53 -0500
Also, after looking at the picture under the hood, the air cleaner looks
UN-modified to accept the apparatus coming through the hood.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/