[oletrucks] Parts for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale
From: "Brian Swain" <bps3520@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:34:21 +0000
Hello everyone,

Now that I have finished my ifs install on my '52 3100 I have some parts I
don't need anymore.  I have the front axle and springs with the drum brakes,
and I also have a steering column and steering box.  I don't know enough
about them to know what kind of condition they are in.  If anyone is
interested, email me and I can send you pics.  Just make me an offer.  Due
to the size I would prefer pickup in the Nashville, TN area, but we may be
able to work out another option.

Thanks,
Brian
1952 Chevy 3100 5-window

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!