Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Tank Cleaning

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Tank Cleaning
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:05:08 -0700
Here's my opinion on cleaning the tank.  It's so easy to pull that it just
becomes one of those things that it worth doing it right, thoroughly, and
the first time out.  You'll have stuff coming out of there until the cows
come home if you don't thoroughly derust and debur it and give it a good
internal bath.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100