[oletrucks] Thanks to all of you

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks to all of you
From: BDub2986@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:13:43 EDT
I am a newer member of this oletrucks team.  I'm 17 and working on my dads 49
chev 3100 that he suddenly stopped working on.  I wanted to say thank you to
all you out there because it is such an incredible group of people.  I have
gotten tremendous help from many of you and i appreciate it.  I tell everone
about this great buch of people and how nice it is that they help others.
Thanks
for going out of your way to help, many people don't do that now.
Brian