Re: [oletrucks] couple of things

To: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] couple of things
From: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:01:39 -0600
Hi Wayne,

Scotts Super Trucks in  PENHOLD, Alberta, Canada did have some, I have a 5
window and they used the chrome or stainless trim inside. He even had the
rear window rubber with the chrome plastic insert. I don't have his website
handy, but should come up on www.copernic.com  or google.
If they still have some, will be a great buy with the difference in your and
our $$

They have a good on line parts list.
Regards,
Don, in Saskatchewan, Canada.