[oletrucks] Tranny Mount

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tranny Mount
From: Kenangler2@cs.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:27:36 EDT
Help!  I've got the transmission out of my 50' 3100 and decided to replace
the pad that is mounted on the rear transmission mount.  Took the old pad off
and cleaned the mounting plate and bracket.  Ordered a replacement pad from
Chevy Duty and received a two piece pad.  Both pieces (identical) are about 1"
wide by the width of the metal mount plate.  One piece seems too thin to fit
between the plate and the bracket and both pieces together are too thick.  Both
pieces have two holes same distance as the bracket on the mount.  Am I missing
something?  How do these pads fit on the mount I have?  Did they send me the
wrong pad(s)?  Thanks.

Ken