[oletrucks] models 3104 and 3124

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] models 3104 and 3124
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:48:30 -0400
I got my hands on a Factory Assembly Manual for my 55 2nd but i noticed some
things i am not sure about.
I was looking for the inside measurements for the rear fenders. I saw the
inside meaurement for the bed, which is around 50" and I figure the inside
is no more than a quarter inch less. Anyway....on the page i was looking at
had for Models 3104 and 3124 as noted.
http://coopscorner.com/takealook/bedmeasurements.htm   This picture is large
so it can be read. I couldn't find anything for a 3100. Does anyone know
about the 3104 and 3124 models, what have i missed?
        Thanks
        Tom in SC