[oletrucks] Need info

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need info
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:15:40 -0800
This is slightly off topic, but I think you guys may be able to help.  In the
last 3-4 months, I saw a picture of an unusual Doge pickup.  It was about 1958
and it had the rearend off a Dodge car (with giant fins and all).  It looked
like it was designed to be competion for the Chevy Cameo, not the El Camino or
Ranchero.  It had the pickup cab with the car-like rearend.  It definetly was
not a station wagon converted to a pickup.  I hadn't seen or thought of this
vehicle since I was a kid.  I was recently talking to a friend and he
mentioned that a friend of his was working on one of these vehicles.  I'd like
to see pictures of this vehicle.  Like I said in the recent 3-4 months, I've
seen a picture, in one of our magazine (Classic Trucks, Custom Classic Trucks,
Rod and Custom or Street Rodder).  I casn't find the picture.  Can one of you
help me?