[oletrucks] Cab mounts

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab mounts
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:59:48 -0800
When we purchased the truck the cab was resting on something that was
completely rotten - don't know what it was.

Now, doing a test fit, I found that I need to have these mounting pads in
place on the perch in order for the rest of the rig to line up. What should
I use? I was thinking some type of polyurethane. Someone once mentioned
using a type of plastic....it was referred to as an acronym with 3 letters
- don't remember them.

Any ideas?

- Ryan