[oletrucks] Questions on Mods to 52 Burb

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Questions on Mods to 52 Burb
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:31:25 EST
I've installed 4 wheel disc brakes on my '52 Burb. I have used a set (4) of
Monte Carlo discs . I  have a 70 "A" car power brake booster and a 70 "A" car
master cylinder for a front disc and rear drum setup.
My question 1) does the '70 master cylinder have enough "juice" for this
setup? 2) if not, would a 69-70 Camaro 4 wheel disc master cylinder work with
the
70 "A" booster? or 3) is their another master cylinder I could get that would
work with that booster?
Thanks, Steve G.