Re: [oletrucks] 58 gas tank frame mount

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 58 gas tank frame mount
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:37:20 -0800
Kurt,

Local shop up in Spokane, WA - Tim's Hot Rods (509-926-1429) has tanks - in
fact we are getting ours from him. I called him for a price quote just
yesterday for our 59 apache.

215.00 for a poly tank with neck and cap 27"x17"x9.5" (fill hole in the
middle of bed)

225.00 for a steel paintable tank 27.75"x17.75"x8.5" neck is an additional
35.00 (fill hole in the middle of bed)

Hope this helps.

- Ryan