[oletrucks] "Weges", Swedes, & cold

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] "Weges", Swedes, & cold
From: "Cecil \"Steve\" Martin" <chevl_69@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:25:51 -0500
Hmmmmm yeah I have heard of the hard feelings that Norwegians have for
Swedes, but I think something happened to help even things out that may not
be well known.

My great grandmother came to this country from Oslo Norway with her sister,
after a man "jilted" her in Oslo. Great grandpa and his brother came here
from somewhere in Sweden for a reason I do not yet know. His family later
followed.

Since this Norwegian Lady met and married this Swedish man, I can assure you
that the Norwegian ruled the Swede in this country and now things should be
even!

It's been many years since my family left Minnesota now....so much so that I
too will be reading and learning about heaters. I guess I have become
another soft American and my Scandinavian heritage is not enough to keep me
warm in the winter.

Keep the heater info coming guys!

                               Wimp American