[oletrucks] Looking to Sell/Trade...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking to Sell/Trade...
From: bigfred@unm.edu
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 08:15:32 -0700
Well,
due to way too many (old) irons in the fire, I'm looking to get rid of
my '56 Panel. I'd like to sell, but I would also consider a trade for a
*driver* AD 5-window pick up or an AD panel.
My truck is also a driver, but I don't have time to work on it and make
it nice like it deserves. It has a 396BB + TH400 + 12bolt Posi.
The drive train is real nice, and it starts every time, but it is a
bear to drive because it's such a big heavy truck. I drive it about
once a week to the home depot and stuff like that. It's got lots of
potential and would be a good advertisement for someone with a business.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'm firm on the price, but
if someone wants to trade I'd be interested in working with them...
Ok... Thanks ya'll.
You can contact me at bigfred@unm.edu.
-alfie