Re: [oletrucks] Tranny Replacement

To: <Kenangler2@cs.com>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tranny Replacement
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:41:18 -0600
If you can get someone to help you have them push the clutch in while you
try to slip the tranny in.
sometimes this will work . If not then a old pilot shaft and or aligment
tool can be used to line all back up.
Don`t force it, a litlle patiance and it will go!
Pat    67 Nova SS
         41 Art  Deco chevy truck