[oletrucks] More Tranny Questions

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] More Tranny Questions
From: Kenangler2@cs.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:40:04 EST
Thanks everyone for the advice on transmission installation.  Got a universal
clutch alignment tool from my local APS and it worked great.  Depressed the
clutch slightly and inserted the tool - everything lined up.  Transmission went
right in!  Questions:  I'm assuming the fill hole for the transmission is the
plug located on the side of the tranny - what is the small plug located on
the top back by the u-joint for?  Also, I was trying to adjust my clutch pedal
and I can't seem to get the 3/4" to 1" play - any suggestions.  I have a '50
3100 by the way.  Thanks again

Ken