Re: [oletrucks] OxyAcetylene set up

To: "Scott Tyson" <scott-tyson@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OxyAcetylene set up
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:39:06 -0800
Hi Scott & All
There is a code # on that shows whether the tank was owned or rented, your
local welding supplier can give you this info. If these tanks are good and
anywhere near test date any gas dealer should honor them. The gas co. I deal
with now {National Gas} Just trade tanks when need gas so you always have
good tanks and you own, and only pay for the gas.
Lee